English Muffins with Scrambled Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 large eggs divided
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Place medium-size baking rings on top of baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine baking soda and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- In another medium-size bowl, combine 2 eggs, sea salt, coconut milk, 1 tablespoon coconut oil and mix until lump free. Mix in baking soda mixture. Spoon mixture evenly into baking rings on top of the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked throughout. Allow to cool slightly then pop out of baking rings.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil and remaining eggs, scramble and cook to desired doneness. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Spread remaining coconut oil on top of English muffins and serve warm alongside scrambled eggs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!