Egg Scramble with Fresh Fruit
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 medium green bell peppers seeded and diced
- 8 large eggs
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 small kiwis peeled and diced
- 1 large orange peeled and chopped
- 1 large grapefruit peeled and chopped
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat coconut oil and cook onion and peppers for 5 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour the eggs into the heated skillet with the vegetables. Scramble the eggs for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cooked to desired doneness. Serve warm alongside fresh fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!