Crispy Garlic Brussels Sprouts Chips
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts leaves
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ground garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat leaves evenly. Spread leaves onto prepared baking sheets and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crispy and slightly browned around the edges.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!