Creamy Egg, Bacon and Collard Skillet
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 4 cups chopped collard greens
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with coconut milk and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, cook bacon until crispy and cooked throughout, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove bacon from skillet and set aside on a paper towel covered plate.
- In the same heated skillet, add collards and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly wilted and bright green. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake skillet for 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs have set. Top with cooked bacon pieces and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!