Chilled Blueberry Bacon Squares
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 cup frozen blueberries slightly thawed
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 slices bacon cooked, diced
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- In a medium size pot on medium-high heat, add coconut oil and heat until melted then add flour and mix in with whisk. Remove from heat, add gelatin immediately and whisk in to fully combine. Stir in blueberries and set aside.
- In a large baking dish, pour blueberry mixture evenly and sprinkle chopped bacon on top. Place into refrigerator and let cool completely for 10 to 15 minutes. Slice into squares and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!