- 3 tablespoons coconut oil divided
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 14-oz. can full fat unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 large carrot peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini thinly sliced
- 10 large asparagus spears stemmed and chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small lime juiced
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil and chicken. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned slightly and cooked throughout. Add spices (cumin through turmeric), coconut milk and simmer to reduce for 5 to 7 minutes and then remove from heat.
- In another large skillet over medium-high heat, add another tablespoon of oil and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes, or until slightly softened and then add carrots and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until softening around edges occurs. Add the next 3 ingredients (zucchini through peppers), remaining oil and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Add the veggie mixture to the chicken mixture skillet along with lime juice and stir to combine both mixtures. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!