- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 slices turkey bacon chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients 1 to 5 (eggs through salt and pepper) and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add oil, turkey bacon and egg mixture. Scramble the mixture until eggs are cooked to desired doneness, or about 5 to 8 minutes. Slice in the skillet, garnish with cilantro and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!