Bacon Zucchini Frittata
- 10 large eggs
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 medium zucchinis stemmed and shredded
- 2 large carrots stemmed and shredded
- 1/2 large onion thinly sliced
- 3 slices bacon cooked, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs with salt and pepper and beat for 1 to 2 minutes and set aside.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, heat oil, then add the next 3 ingredients (zucchini through onion), and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until slightly softened and tender. Pour the egg mixture and bacon into the skillet. Turn off the heat and stir the ingredients to combine.
- Bake skillet for 25 minutes, or until the eggs are set and not runny. Serve warm directly from the skillet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!