Asparagus and Sweet Potato Frittata
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes diced into small cubes
- 4 cups chopped asparagus spears
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large tomato thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, heat oil and add the next 3 ingredients (onion though asparagus) and cook until all have softened slightly, about 10 minutes.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the next 3 ingredients (eggs through salt and pepper) and add to heated skillet with vegetable mixture. Lay tomatoes slices on top of skillet. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the eggs have set. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!