A little Asian subtlety joins the sweetness of pineapple to enhance the flavor of these yummy grilled steaks!
- 4 6-oz. beef sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate steaks overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place steaks in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (olive oil through salt); pour mixture over steaks. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove steaks from marinade and grill for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; salt and pepper to taste then fluff with a fork. Add steamed broccoli rabe on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!