Salmon with Roasted Greens
- 2 cups chopped mustard greens
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 medium clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 medium salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together first 9 ingredients (greens through rosemary); transfer mixture to a large baking dish.
- Place salmon fillets on top of greens. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A relish tray of carrot and celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, radishes and cucumber spears. NUTRITION: 257 Calories; 11g Fat; 25g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 99mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!