Lemon and Thyme Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon sliced into 6 slices
- 1 4-oz. log goat cheese cut into 6 slices
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- On a baking dish, place chicken and top with thyme, olive oil, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, lemon slice and goat cheese, Bake for 15 to 17 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sauteed zucchini and yellow squash. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of chicken breasts. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 316 Calories; 11g Fat; 50g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 130mg Cholesterol; 189mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!