- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large ripe peaches pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 small red onion quartered
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 small red bell pepper de-seeded, de-ribbed and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper then grill for 4 to 9 minutes per side or until cooked through. Place all remaining ingredients (peaches through coconut oil) in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Serve sauce over chicken.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans, steamed baby carrots and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 341 Calories; 9g Fat; 41g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 159mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!