Lemon Garlic Salmon over Spinach
- 4 salmon steaks OR fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 16 ounces spinach chopped
- Lemon wedges
- Season salmon on both sides with lemon pepper.
- Coat a large skillet over medium-high heat with a little olive oil; add garlic and salmon and cook for a total of 10 minutes per inch of thickness (measured at the thickest part) or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Turn salmon halfway through cooking time to brown on both sides.
- Arrange chopped spinach evenly on dinner plates; top with salmon and serve with lemon wedges.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve steamed asparagus on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes tossed with a little butter and chopped fresh dill. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure lemon pepper is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 163 Calories; 4g Fat; 26g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 336mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!