Late Summer Lemon Dill Fish
- 4 tilapia fillets or use another firm-fleshed white fish, 6-oz.
- 1/2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ghee or use olive oil
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- Season fish fillets with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat the ghee (or olive oil) in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add fish and sear for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork; remove pan and set aside.
- Reduce skillet heat to low; add coconut milk, lemon juice and dill. Bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes; serve sauce over fish filets.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced cucumber on the side; add a big salad of mixed baby greens and sliced strawberries, tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 375 Calories; 26g Fat; 32g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 810mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 5 Fat. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!