- 1 3/4 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients in a large slow cooker; give it a good stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or until pork is fork-tender.
NUTRITION per serving: 266 Calories; 12g Fat; 36g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 545mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7 SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked sweet potatoes and braised kale.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!