- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Season chicken evenly with salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and parsley flakes then place in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil then seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade and bag; grill for 4 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
NUTRITION per serving: 251 Calories; 9g Fat; 39g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 581mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 6 SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a big salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!