Grilled Fish with Dill Sauce
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- olive oil
- 4 6-oz. fillets firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 16 ounces mixed salad greens
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill or oven broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients (mayo through dill); set aside. Coat the grill with a little olive oil and grill fish for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked to desired preference.
- Combine mixed salad greens and baby spinach and arrange on dinner plates; top each with a fish fillet, then dill sauce. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayo is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 226 Calories; 6g Fat; 34g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 234mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!