- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken,
- salting and peppering to taste and browning on both sides until cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add spinach and garlic to the skillet; sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Slowly add half and half, blending well. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Return chicken to the skillet and heat through.
- Serve chicken over spinach mixture.
NUTRITION per serving: 258 Calories; 7g Fat; 43g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 107mg Cholesterol; 264mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat. Points: 6 SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed baby new potatoes tossed with a little butter and chopped parsley. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties. KOSHER: Use non-dairy creamer instead of half and half. Omit the Parmesan cheese OR use soy cheese. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!