Cool Dill Shrimp Salad
- 12 ounces salad shrimp cooked
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup light Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts drained
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate shrimp for 1 hour (see recipe).
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, red onion, salad dressing and dill; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to blend flavors.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together greens and artichoke hearts; arrange mixture on dinner plates then spoon shrimp mixture into the center.
NUTRITION per serving: 145 Calories; 4g Fat; 21g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 167mg Cholesterol; 403mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 3 LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A relish tray of celery sticks, cherry tomatoes and whole black olives. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add whole grain rolls and butter. KOSHER: Skip the shrimp and use cooked turkey cutlets instead. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure salad dressing and artichoke hearts are gluten free.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!