Citrus Barbecue Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a small bowl, combine citrus peels and juices, garlic, salt, pepper and cumin. Place meat in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; add citrus mixture, seal bag and turn to evenly coat the meat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Remove meat from marinade, discarding marinade and bag. Place tenderloin on one side of greased grill. Turn off the burners directly below the meat and cover the grill with the lid.
- Grill tenderloin for 30 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 10 minutes of grilling time.
NUTRITION per serving: 184 Calories; 5g Fat; 25g Protein; 11g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 547mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5 LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed OR grilled asparagus and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add baked sweet potatoes. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken breast meat instead of pork. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure barbecue sauce is gluten free.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!