- 2 cups gnocchi dumplings
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 4 basil leaves sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat; sauté garlic and crushed red pepper flakes for 1 minute.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke hearts and sauté for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add cooked gnocchi and basil, stir until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!
NUTRITION per serving: 323 Calories; 13g Fat; 11g Protein; 43g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 11mg Cholesterol; 231mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7 SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion and halved cherry tomatoes, tossed with red wine vinaigrette; add some garlic bread sticks. VEGETARIAN: No changes necessary. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure sun-dried tomatoes and canned artichoke hearts are gluten free. Use gluten free pasta instead of gnocchi.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!