Honey Orange Pork Chops
- 1 resealable bag
- 4 boneless pork chops 6 ounce
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together next 8 ingredients (orange juice through cinnamon); pour mixture over pork chops. Seal bag and turn to saturate pork chops); refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- At time of cooking, melt the ghee or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from marinade and add to skillet; cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Baked butternut squash and steamed baby Brussels sprouts. NUTRITION: 358 Calories; 20g Fat (49.0% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 21g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 72mg Cholesterol; 914mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!