Garlic Lime Chicken
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon minced thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- In a small bowl, mix together all seasonings, except the last measurement garlic powder and lime juice.
- Dredge chicken breasts in seasoning mix on both sides.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and lime juice and cook 5 minutes stirring frequently to coat evenly with the sauce. Serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with baked sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli and baked potatoes. VEGETARIANS: Substitute chicken for veggie patties. GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 320 Calories; 9g Fat (26.4% calories from fat); 55g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 147mg Cholesterol; 460mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!