- 6 pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine or use broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut fish into serving sized pieces. In shallow baking dish, stir in melted butter, wine, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Arrange fish in dish; turn to coat with butter sauce. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes.
- To serve, spoon sauce over each portion. Garnish with almonds and parsley.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve with brown rice, steamed green beans and a big green salad. Some baby carrots would be good, too. VEGETARIAN: Use tofu instead of fish. GLUTEN FREE: N/A NUTRITION: 109 Calories; 11g Fat (88.2% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 21mg Cholesterol; 80mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!