Strawberry Chicken Salad
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 medium carrot shredded
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple cored and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries hulled and sliced
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 18 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and chopped
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Cook and chop chicken.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss well. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Drizzle salad with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. Add a relish tray of celery sticks, radishes and English cucumber spears. NUTRITION: per serving: 268 Calories; 8g Fat; 34g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 112mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 1 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!