Orange Pepper Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients; blend until smooth then pour mixture over the pork chops.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUMHIGH.
- Remove pork chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag); grill pork chops for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and baked sweet potatoes (“bake” in slow cooker). NUTRITION: per serving: 282 Calories; 11g Fat; 31g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 534mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!