- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted, or use coconut oil
- Place chicken in a large slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend until smooth then pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks; blend with slow cooker juices.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Wrap shredded chicken mixture in large Romaine lettuce leaves and add a relish tray of carrot and jicama sticks, cucumber spears, avocado cubes, and grape tomatoes. NUTRITION: per serving: 182 Calories; 5g Fat; 30g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 83mg Cholesterol; 558mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 4
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!