Cheddar Mustard Chicken
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- Olive oil
- 4 slices white Cheddar cheese 1-oz.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. In a large zipper-topped plastic bag, combine first 6 ingredients (garlic through black pepper).
- Add chicken, seal the bag and gently massage marinade into chicken. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill chicken over indirect heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until juices run clear. Watch carefully to prevent burning! Top each chicken breast half with a slice of cheese and serve when melted. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: Skip the cheese. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 344 Calories; 16g Fat; 47g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 128mg Cholesterol; 624mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat. Points: 9
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!