Tuscany Turkey Skillet
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 8 turkey breast cutlets
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 5 tablespoons sliced celery
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomato
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add turkey cutlets; cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side then remove from skillet and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining oil until hot. Add next 6 ingredients (onion through oregano); saute for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chopped tomato and the rosemary; cook for 2 minutes. Stir in chopped spinach; cook for 1 minute or until spinach wilts. Season veggies with pepper to taste then serve over turkey cutlets.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion, avocado and cucumber, tossed with red wine vinaigrette. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add Angel Hair pasta tossed with a little butter and grated Parmesan cheese. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 314 Calories; 8g Fat; 50g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 128mg Cholesterol; 482mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!