Turkey Caesar Salad
- olive oil
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless turkey breast cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces mixed salad greens
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place a large skillet coated with a little olive oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey strips.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through. In a large bowl, toss together salad greens and dressing.
- Arrange salads on dinner plates and top with turkey strips, croutons and grated Parmesan. Serve with additional Caesar dressing and freshly ground black pepper if desired. Enjoy!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced cucumber and tomatoes on the side. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add garlic bread sticks. KOSHER: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties and your favorite Kosher-friendly salad dressing. Skip the Parmesan. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure salad dressing is gluten free. Use gluten free croutons or make your own using gluten free bread. NUTRITION: per serving: 301 Calories; 13g Fat; 38g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 92mg Cholesterol; 431mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!