Thai Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour mixture over chicken.
- Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At the time of cooking, preheat an outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove chicken from marinade (discarding marinade and bag); grill chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve stir-fried or grilled zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and snow peas on the side. NUTRITION: per serving: 239 Calories; 2g Fat; 40g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 836mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!