Sun-dried Tomato Steaks
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 6-oz. flank steaks trimmed
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a food processor, place all ingredients except steaks. Blend until smooth.
- Rub mixture into both sides of steaks let rest for 30 minutes. Then grill them for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to the desired level of doneness
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised kale and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve mashed russet potatoes instead of Faux-Tay-Toes. KOSHER: Make sure beef is certified kosher. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure sun-dried tomatoes are gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 286 Calories; 14g Fat; 35g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 85mg Cholesterol; 637mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!