Strawberry Citrus Grilled Pork Cutlets
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork chops overnight or for at least 1 hour (see recipe).
- Place pork chops in a shallow dish. In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients (olive oil through black pepper).
- Blend until smooth then pour mixture over pork chops. Turn to coat then cover and refrigerate overnight or for 1 hour. Preheat grill to MEDIUM and lightly oil grill grate.
- Grill marinated pork chops over direct heat for 7 to 10 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and stir-fried zucchini and yellow squash. SERVING SUGGESTION: “Baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in a slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). KOSHER: Use boneless chicken breast halves in place of pork and adjust cooking time accordingly. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 235 Calories; 11g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 533mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!