Spicy Orange Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Rub mixture into chicken.
- Cover dish and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken over indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until juices run clear.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning! Enjoy!!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Frozen French-cut green beans stir-fried in a little butter and tossed with salt, pepper and slivered almonds. Add Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 230 Calories; 6g Fat; 40g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 581mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!