Spice Crusted Salmon
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 4-oz. skinless salmon fillets
- olive oil
- Lemon wedges optional
- In a small bowl or cup, combine dill, chili powder, lemon pepper and cumin. Rub mixture over fillets.
- In a large skillet coated with a little olive oil, cook salmon over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired and enjoy!!
- LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green and yellow (wax) beans and Arugula Watermelon Salad (a salad of arugula, sliced red onion, watermelon cubes and crumbled Feta cheese, tossed with balsamic vinaigrette.)
SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed new potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: per serving: 140 Calories; 4g Fat; 23g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 175mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 3
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!