Slow Cooker Easy Peas-y Chicken
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup red potatoes diced
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cubed
- In a slow cooker, place all ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve a big spinach salad on the side. VEGETARIAN: Replace chicken with 15 ounces each of navy beans and kidney beans (drained and rinsed or homemade). Use low sodium vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure broth is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 226 Calories; 2g Fat; 37g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 66mg Cholesterol; 795mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!