Simple Garlic and Rosemary Lamb
- 8 lamb chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate lamb chops overnight or for at least 4 hours (see recipe).
- Place lamb in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over lamb chops.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Grill lamb chops for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked to desired level of doneness. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and steamed rutabaga mashed with a little coconut cream, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg. NUTRITION: per serving: 686 Calories; 61g Fat; 31g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 141mg Cholesterol; 577mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 9 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 19
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!