Rosemary Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves 6-oz.
- 5 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices beefsteak tomato 1/2-inch
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese 1-oz.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate chicken for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Place chicken in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, combine next 7 ingredients (garlic through black pepper).
- Pour mixture over chicken, seal bag and gently rub mixture into chicken to coat well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Lightly oil the grill grate and cook chicken over indirect heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning! Top each chicken breast half with a slice of tomato followed by a slice of cheese and serve when melted. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried sliced zucchini, yellow squash and white button mushrooms tossed with salt and Italian seasoning to taste. Add a big salad of mixed baby greens, sliced red onion and avocado, tossed with red wine vinaigrette. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add garlic bread sticks. KOSHER: Skip the cheese. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 326 Calories; 13g Fat; 46g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 124mg Cholesterol; 467mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 6 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!