Mustard Rubbed Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour mixture over pork chops.
- Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove pork chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag) and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). NUTRITION: per serving: 240 Calories; 11g Fat; 31g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 77mg Cholesterol; 534mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!