Mango Salsa Grilled White Fish
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large mango pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Aluminum foil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Prepare mango salsa: In a large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients (mango through honey); set aside.
- Place a fish fillet and 2 tablespoons of salsa on a sheet of foil; loosely wrap the foil around the fish and fold the edges to seal.
- Grill fish “packets” for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. To serve, arrange salad greens on dinner plates; top with fish and salsa. Serve any remaining salsa on the side.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A relish tray of carrot and celery sticks, cherry tomatoes and cucumber spears. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 204 Calories; 2g Fat; 32g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 73mg Cholesterol; 115mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!