Lemon Dill Fish
- 1 tablespoon dill chopped
- 4 large firm fleshed white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 4 cups Bibb lettuce
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
- Rub fish with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place fish on grill and grill for 5 minutes each side and continue cooking until fish is cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, whisk the next 5 ingredients (coconut aminos through garlic). Place fish on a bed of lettuce leaves and drizzle sauce over the top. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 232 Calories; 5g Fat (20.2% calories from fat); 42g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 135mg Sodium. Exchanges: 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!