Jerk Pork Tenderloin Cutlets
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch thick cutlets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- olive oil
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork cutlets for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Place cutlets in a shallow dish. In a small bowl,combine remaining ingredients then rub mixture into both sides of cutlets.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill pork cutlets over indirect heat for15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning! Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and “baked” sweet potatoes (“bake” in slow cooker to keep your kitchen cool). VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of pork chops and adjust marinating and cooking times accordingly. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure vinegar is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 276 Calories; 9g Fat; 40g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 123mg Cholesterol; 96mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 7
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!