Honey Balsamic Pork Chops
- 4 6-oz. boneless pork chops
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped sage
- Place pork chops in a large zipper-topped plastic bag. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour mixture over pork chops then seal bag and turn to coat well with marinade. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours. At time of cooking, preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Remove pork chops from marinade (discarding marinade and bag) and grill for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: per serving: 385 Calories; 20g Fat; 32g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 89mg Cholesterol; 537mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 10
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!