Grilled Spicy Lime Pork Cutlets
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch thick cutlets
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- DO- AHEAD TIP: Marinate pork for 30 minutes (see recipe).
- Place cutlets in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients (garlic through black pepper). Drizzle mixture over cutlets and rub into both sides.
- Cover and marinate for 30 minutes. Preheat grill to MEDIUM. Lightly oil grill grate. Grill cutlets over indirect heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Watch carefully to prevent burning! Serve and enjoy!
SERVING SUGGESTION: Grilled eggplant and steamed green beans tossed with a little butter and toasted slivered almonds. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of pork. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken thighs. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 244 Calories; 8g Fat; 40g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 123mg Cholesterol; 409mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 6
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!