Grilled Ginger Pork
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM heat. In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients (mustard through gingerroot). Coat grill grate with a little olive oil.
- Place tenderloin on grill and brush it with half of the mustard mixture. Grill for 5 minutes then turn, brush with remaining mixture and grill for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove tenderloin from grill and allow it to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing. Serve and enjoy!!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Stir-fried baby bok choy, thinly sliced carrots and snow peas. Add CauliRice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork). SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve brown rice instead of Cauli-Rice. KOSHER: Use boneless skinless chicken breast meat instead of pork. Adjust cooking time accordingly. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mustard is gluten free. NUTRITION: per serving: 194 Calories; 6g Fat; 21g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 51mg Cholesterol; 232mg Sodium. Exchanges: 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!