Grilled Fish with Dill Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- olive oil to coat grill grate
- 1/4 cup low fat plain yogurt
- 4 6-oz. pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 2 green onions sliced
- 16 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 lemon juiced
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through dill); set aside.
- Coat e grill grate with a little olive oil. Grill fillets for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Arrange mixed salad greens and baby spinach on dinner plates; top each with a fish fillet, then some dill sauce. Enjoy!
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: A relish tray of carrot and celery sticks, grape tomatoes, cucumber spears and whole black olives. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure mayonnaise is gluten free. NUTRITION: Per Serving: 285 Calories; 14g Fat; 35g Protein; 9g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 79mg Cholesterol; 242mg Sodium. Exchanges: 4 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!