Ginger Lime Chicken
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-oz. boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat outdoor grill to MEDIUM-HIGH. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Rub mixture into all sides of chicken. Grill chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until juices run clear.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans tossed with a little butter and toasted slivered almonds; add a big green salad. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add steamed baby red potatoes. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION per serving: 223 Calories; 6g Fat; 40g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 581mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat. Points: 5
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!