Ginger Carrot Chicken Stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 large carrots chopped
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the coconut oil.
- To the skillet, add the next 5 ingredients (garlic through chicken). Stir and cook for 5 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients (chicken broth through coconut aminos).
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and carrots are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus. NUTRITION: 240 Calories; 9g Fat (32.2% calories from fat); 30g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 180mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!