Garlic Rosemary Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs 6-oz.
- 1 1/2 cups red wine or use red grape juice with a splash of cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
LC SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and a salad of mixed baby greens, grape tomatoes and sliced red onion, avocado and cucumber, tossed with red wine vinaigrette. SERVING SUGGESTION: Add wild rice pilaf. KOSHER: No changes necessary. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure wine (or juice/vinegar) is gluten-free. NUTRITION: per serving: 395 Calories; 13g Fat; 50g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 151mg Cholesterol; 675mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat. Points: 8
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!